This makes me happy on so many levels
So you haven’t been in a relationship in a very long time or not at all. You know the drill.
- You either are wishing you had one right about now or not even thinking about it at all.
- You feel a little sad and a little lonely every time it gets a little quiet and you observe things around you.
- You think about the times you had with that one girl/guy.
- You think about the times you invited that girl/guy over to your family who you really liked but for some reason it ended up as a fling. Now you kind of miss her/him.
Most of the same suggestions from BREAK UP HOLIDAYS apply:
- Keep yourself busy with cleaning, prepping, playing games with the family.
- Plan out your upcoming days. Grab a paper and pen, use your calendar on your smartphone for once. Or your iCal on your laptop.
- Start jotting down your resolution list.
- Ask your friends to hang out soon and plan the day. Enough of this flaky crap!
- Suggest to go on morning hike or walk around the neighborhood with the family.
- Ask to grab coffee with that one girl/guy that you missed after the holidays.
The Relationship Addict
SOPHOMORE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL
- Fucking rebel.
- Fucking emo.
- Fucking punk.
- Fucking J-rock.
- Fucking didn’t give a shit.
- Tried playing the bass.
- Tried playing the guitar.
- Tried playing the drums.
- Took forever on choosing what to wear for school.
- Fucking late for school all the time.
- Fucking love begins.
- Said the words, “I need you.”
- Got cheated on.
- Cried a lot.
- Hated your parents.
- Snuck out of the house.
- Lost your virginity.
- More crying.
- First drink with friends.